Conditions of Sale
1. These are the only terms and conditions upon which we agree to contract with
you and no alteration of these terms and conditions shall be valid unless previously agreed in writing.
2. A contract is formed between us when (and not before) we receive settlement of
your credit/debit card payment. You may not cancel or vary your order once it has
3. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any website based
information or other document or information issued by us shall be subject to
correction without any liability on our part.
4. No pictures, illustrations or descriptions or any other information submitted or
contained in this website or other advertising matter shall be deemed to form part of
the contract but are for general information and guidance only.
5. All payments are taken in pounds Sterling and all purchases will be liable to VAT
at the prevailing UK rate.
6. The ordered goods will be delivered to the address entered by you on the on-line
order. Ordered goods will normally be delivered to the UK within 2-3 working days,
anywhere else 21 days, of your order being accepted, unless otherwise notified
to you by us. However, we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery. If we fail to
dispatch any ordered goods within 14 days of accepting your order we shall refund in
full monies paid in respect of such goods.
7. If any ordered goods are not readily available to us, we reserve the right to
withdraw our acceptance of your order for such goods and to refund in full any
payment you have made for them. For the avoidance of doubt other goods ordered
by you will be dispatched in the normal way.
8. We warrant that, at the time of delivery, the ordered goods will, subject as
hereinafter provided, correspond with the description on this website, will be free
from defects in materials and workmanship and will be of satisfactory quality (within
the meaning of the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994). There may, however, be
minor variations between the goods as shown or described on our website and those
9. Unwanted unused items can be returned within 14 days of delivery for a refund,
during the Xmas period we extend the returns window to the end of January. We
will only refund the amount paid for the item not the postage and packaging unless your return is within the Distance Selling Regulations. You have a duty of care for the products during the cancellation period. We advise that you return items with suitable cover against loss in transit.
10. Any claim by you that any footwear is defective or not of satisfactory quality,
must be notified to us by e-mail or letter within 14 days from the date of delivery or, where this was not apparent on reasonable inspection, within 14 days after discovery or 30 days after dispatch by us, whichever is the earlier. If you do not notify us accordingly, we shall have no liability for such failure or defect.
11. We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal usage conditions, failure to follow our instruction (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
12. If you make a valid claim under paragraph 10, we shall replace the ordered
goods in question free of charge or, at our sole discretion, refund in full the payment made in respect of such goods, but we shall have no further liability for such failure or defect.
13. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we
shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation or any implied warranty,
condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under these terms and
conditions, for any special, indirect or consequential damage.
14. You agree not to offer ordered goods for resale either within or outside the
United Kingdom and you shall indemnify us in full for all losses, damages, costs and
expenses which we may suffer or incur if you breach this term.
15. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time but, in
respect of any ordered goods, the terms and conditions which apply shall be those
which you accepted when you placed your order.
16. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority
to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions
of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall
not be affected thereby.
17. The contract formed by our acceptance of your order shall be governed by the
laws of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the
3rd Party Sites, Content and Products
Links or redirections to other websites or references to products and services offered
by third parties are provided for your convenience only. They do not constitute an
endorsement or approval in any form by spylovebuy. Spylovebuy have no control or
responsibility for the companies that operate the sites the content they may provide
they offer. Spylovebuy neither assume nor accept any liability for your use of third
party or linked web sites and your use of such is entirely at your own risk.
Disclaimer and Copyright
It is a condition of Spylovebuy allowing you access to the material on this website
that you accept the terms and conditions of this notice.
The contents of this website are protected by copyright. The copying or incorporation
into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form
is prohibited save that you may print or download extracts of the materials on this
site for your personal use.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY
OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALL SUCH
WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY
LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED
WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
HOWEVER THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE BY U.K RESIDENTS ONLY.
Information on this website may be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate and may
contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed
or updated without notice. Spylovebuy may also make improvements and/or
changes in the products described in this information at any time without notice. It is
therefore essential that you verify all such information with Spylovebuy before taking
any action in reliance upon it.
Spylovebuy makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which
you may access through this one. When you access a website which does not
belong to Spylovebuy, please understand that it is independent from Spylovebuy,
and that Spylovebuy has no control over the contents of that website. In addition,
a link to a non- Spylovebuy website does not mean that Spylovebuy endorses or
accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. It is up to you
to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such
items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPYLOVEBUY BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY
DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER-LINKED
WEBSITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS
INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR
INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SPYLOVEBUY
IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.